A former patient of the Andrological Learning Laboratory in Missoula is sharing his memories of his time there.

Drew Davenport, 64, remembers being admitted to the lab as a newborn in November 1979.

His parents were unable to keep him alive.

“I was in an incubator for a month or two.

It was a dark place.

I remember feeling like I was going to die,” he said.

“I remember walking into the lab and seeing the lights come on and feeling like it was time for me to leave.”

After graduating from high school, Davenports spent the next seven years at the lab.

He went to work for the American Cancer Society as a laboratory technician in the mid-1980s, but he eventually left and moved to Texas, where he was working as a clinical investigator.

He has since been in andrology, andrology research.

The Androlographic Learning Laboratory at the University of Montana in Missous-Montana, Montana, March 20, 2017.

Davenport said his career began when he took a course in andrologics.

He remembers the day he learned that his daughter, who had cancer, had cancer.

“The day I heard the news, I had my first inkling.

I thought, Oh my god.

What has happened to my daughter?” he said, laughing.

He later learned that he had a terminal cancer.

He remembers being given an experimental drug to treat the condition and how he took it.

“It took me two years to realize, this is not good.

It’s not good,” he told FoxNews.com.

He said his experience at the Andrological Learning Laboratory led him to the university.

“It was my first hospital.

I never thought that this was going be a place where I would be able to continue my research,” he added.

“There were other labs out there and there was a lot of people who were doing research, and the Andrology Laboratory was the place where all those things were happening.”

In 2008, Davons daughter, now 72, died in a car accident, and his son died in 2013.

Davons mother, Kathy, is now living in California, and he has returned to Missoulas home state of Montana.

He said his mother is the best person he has ever known.

“She’s a very strong person.

She is the reason I came back,” he explained.”

There was no way I was leaving Montana for this.”

He hopes to one day get back to Montana.

“Maybe I can start my own business someday.

I don’t know if I’ll be able [to go back], but I have a lot more energy than I did before,” he concluded.