I know that you really want to get rid of your premature ejaculation problem. However, you should understand that every man does not have this problem for the same reasons. Although the symptom is the same, but the causes are different.
In this article, you will learn about 5 factors that can cause premature ejaculation.
– Your pelvic muscle is weak. This is considered to be the most common cause for anyone who is suffering from premature ejaculation. However, taking care of this cause is also considered to be the easiest as well. You can strengthen your pelvic muscle and improve your sexual power by using some exercise program that can be easily performed anytime and anywhere.
– You have negative thinking. If you always carry any emotional feelings when you are in bed with your partner, then you are in this case. It is said that if you keep thinking about your problem, then you will get what you are thinking. So, just keep in mind that if you keep worrying about an early ejaculation problem, then you will come so early just like you are thinking.
– You do not have a healthy lifestyle. Having too much of high calorie foods and a lazy lifestyle are not considered to be good for your health. So, if you are very comfortable with having hamburger and chips, then it’s time for you to change your behavior as soon as possible because your sex life will be damaged by this lifestyle. Besides, it is more serious than you think.
– You are using wrong sexual position. It is a fact that some positions can make you come earlier than you expected, such as, missionary position. However, it does not mean that this position must be avoided, but this is the information that you should know, so you can try to find another position in order to be able to last longer in bed.
– You have a disease or disorder. It is not normal that premature ejaculation will be caused by a disease of your kidneys. However, there is no harm for you to see the doctor and have your body checked. At least, you can be sure that medical issue is not the cause of your problem. Just do yourself a favor and go to see the doctor before everything is too late.